Soldiers Memorial Hospital Foundation Scholarship Guidelines
Soldiers Memorial Hospital Foundation (SMHF) sponsors four $1,000. scholarships annually. The awards are for medical students from Soldiers Memorial Hospital’s catchment area, covering Aylesford to Bridgetown inclusive and as far south as Springfield.
Interested individuals can apply to the Foundation via email to Chair, Kelly Hutton, at [email protected] Receipt of your application will be acknowledged.
The scholarship application must include:
- Documentation of your enrollment at a Medical School.
- A short (~500 word) letter outlining your personal medical goals.
- Proof of your usual residence in our catchment area.
- Your contact information.
- Applications may be submitted throughout the year.
- Successful candidates must be willing to have their picture and name used in publicity associated with winning the scholarship.